A huge thank you!

I would just like to thank every single parent and carer for their kind words today and lovely presents. It has been an absolute pleasure to teach your children and your generosity is overwhelming. As their teacher, it has been so rewarding to see your children progress and make huge steps in their learning. I’ve been able to see them learn how to ride a pedal bike for the first time, be brave enough to go on the trim trail all the way to the top or see the excitement on their faces when they make their own milestone in their learning and have what I call a “lightbulb moment” to name just a few special moments. What an absolutely fabulous class, I will definitely miss them when they go to Year One. Make sure you come and say hello every now and again, I love to hear how they are getting on in the next year group and have every faith that Miss Chamberlain will do a fantastic job at taking them on the next stage in their learning journey. I hope you all have a wonderful summer holidays and hope you make lots of special memories whether you are staying locally or travelling further afield. It’s crazy how time flies so make the most of your time together and I wish you all the best for the future!

Lots and lots of love from,

Miss Mason